Have I met met my soulmate?
This is probable the most asked question I get. So I wrote out a little blog post about it and recorded a video to help with the question “How to know if you’ve met your soulmate”.
Here are 8 signs to tell if you’ve met your soulmate.
- “You just know” Your gut instincts will always tell you. Nothing will keep you apart. You’ll be thrown together, propelled together, drawn together until it “takes”
- You’ve had issues and fought with every boy/girl friend you’ve ever had. But you two never have.
- Everything flows in sync and it’s magical. Like dance.
- You feel strange, even weird, as the two of you get closer. Your not used to this. Remember: Things with your One will be different than you’ve ever been. Feeling odd is an awesome first sign.
- The both of you fit like a glove. You are so compatible and complement each other well.
- Your relationship is stepped in both romance and friendship. He/she may feel like your best friend.
- They strengthen and uplift you other than drain you.
- You have a deep spiritual connection with them, it’s as if you can finish each other’s sentences.
If you feel you have and maybe just one or none of these match the list above, then chances are you could have met another type of soulmate.
There are many types in the soulmate group, one that has so much past life karma that there are many layers of lessons that need to be experienced with that person.
There are soulmate friends, karmic flames, past life connections, some toxic connections and the most popular “Twin Flame”
Dave and I explain in this video the different type of soulmate contracts.
Sometimes you can meet your soulmate and not even know until years later.
It’s important to not try to control the outcome of finding your soulmate.
Your soulmate is meant to teach you something very important about yourself. It is all divine timing when they will enter life. Even when you have met them (that happening to me)
You can attract your soulmate to you by forgiving the past, letting go of what no longer serves you also acknowledging and practicing gratitude.
Theses are just a few ways to attract your beloved soulmate.
Here’s a Soulmate song that Dave wrote for me (I painted all the art in this video and blog post)