There is a full moon in Virgo on Monday Feb 22nd.
It will be a challenging time. But will also bring a learning curve to light.
Something that you didn’t realize coming. Not to worry! It’s not bad as it sounds 🙂
Take advantage of the full moon in Virgo influence. Look at it as a great opportunity to finally let go of what you’ve been holding on to that no longer serves you.
Virgo is the sign of health, hygiene, organization and details.
The full moon also falls on a 2/22 (22nd day of 2nd month). According to Doreen Virtue’s Angel Numbers book means, “Keep the faith that all of the letting go and releasing you’re doing is working. You ARE on the right path.”
Here are some things that you can do just before the full moon:
- Pray, gather your thoughts and meditate. Go within. What do you need to let go of? Ask yourself “what no longer serves me?”
- Clear your space, tidy up a little. It’s really hard to focus and set intentions when there is a lot of clutter.
- Energetic space clearing. This can be done very easily. First you call a higher power to assist (Archangel Michael is who I call). Then you can smudge (burning incense, white desert sage, even sprinkling sea salt in the corners), use a singing bowl, bells, chant, clap or even playing loud music. Any of these suggestions — or even in combination — will do the job.
- Get a white tea light candle and with your intentions of letting go of that which no longer serves you, burn it and acknowledge that you are loved and protected.
- Then for the next 3 weeks, give away, sell or donate items that no longer serve you.
By doing this you are letting go of the smaller stuff. And when you do this, bigger things start to shed. Even if you let go of emotions and beliefs, releasing the past (draining you of energy) will free up more creative energy.
The end result will be that you are making room in your life for something better and attracting something new and wonderful!